Monday, October 1, 2012

Octoberfest of a different kind

Today is the first of October and this is no ordinary day. It marks the beginning of Octoberfest - a different kind of festival spelled with a C instead of a K and minus the warm, heavy beers. Since October is my birthday month, I decided to take a different approach to celebrating. Since there are 31 days in the month and I also turn 31, I will try a new activity each day. Some activities are adventurous and some are more giving, some are a little exotic but the one thing they all have in common is I have never done any of these things. Oh and I'm going to take you along on my journey by blogging about it. It's my way to view the world through a different lens (in addition to the ones I already wear). At the end of the 31 days, I hope to have gained a different perspective and enjoyed my birthday in a completely different way. Here's to an exciting and fun month - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment