Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1...you know what that means


Don't you just hate it when someone says "I have something to tell you," and then follows it up with "no, I can't tell you right now." I hate that too. But I'm going to do that right now. It's for your own good. Don't you hate when someone says that too? Me too. I'm glad we had this discussion. Well that's it folks, thanks for reading.

Hah, I wouldn't do that to you, my as-of-last-year-loyal followers! Some of you might be saying, "Shawnna, you're being a tease," and I take real offense to that. If I am a tease, then Madonna is a virgin. Or is she just like a virgin? As usual, I'm getting off track. This is just for building buzz, people. As the title of this post alludes to, I'm about to embark on a new adventure. And I would love to tell you about it...just not right now. I know, I know it's not fair. But life is not fair (I also hate when people tell me that). Because this fantastical brain of mine thinks way too many steps ahead, I wanted to commemorate last year's Octoberfest adventure by announcing the new journey on my birthday. What could be more fitting?!! If you don't remember the exact date of my birthday I won’t make you jump through another hoop: it’s Oct. 14. So 14 days from now I will be announcing what the new journey is and here’s a sneak peek: I’m going to need your help. Yes you. And you. And you and your brother. So your job, should you choose to accept it, is to help me build buzz until Oct. 14 and then it’s off the hinges on what I might ask you to do. You just never know. You’ll have to wait and see. If you’d like to guess what the new adventure is, I’ll entertain guesses. And if you offer me enough money and tell a bunch of your friends about my blog, I might just spill the beans early. I have no shame, if the price is right, I’ll do pretty much anything. I’m only teasing.  

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment